INFORMATION ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Köseoğlu Ambalaj Matbaa Pazarlama San. ve Tic. Ltd. Sti. As , your personal information that you have transmitted to us, both when using our website, by filling out the relevant application forms, and by other means, We attach great importance to ensuring its security within the framework of the relevant legislation, especially the Constitution, the relevant international agreements to which our country is a party, and the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (“KVKK”). In the capacity of Data Controller, we would like to enlighten you about the aforementioned legislation and some definitions specified in this legislation.
Your personal data that you share with our company within the framework of consumer, subscriber, customer, supplier, employee and other relations, in accordance with KVKK, in accordance with the law and honesty rule, fully or partially in connection with the purposes of processing, limited and measured, accurately and up to date, may be processed, recorded, stored, maintained for clear and legitimate purposes; especially Köseoğlu Ambalaj Matbaa Pazarlama San. ve Tic. Ltd. Sti. it can be transferred to business partners, dealers, suppliers, subcontractors, performance assistants, relevant supervisory institutions, official institutions, and relevant third parties at home and abroad; They can be stored, updated, periodically checked, rearranged, classified. Our company may send you informative and promotional e-mails and/or SMS, make phone calls or provide this service from third parties.
As the data controller, your identity and communication data shared with us by our Company and your digital trace data collected in case you visit our website; If you visit our office or attend the meetings or organizations organized, your photograph or camera recording data is processed within the limits of the services or activities stated below, in order to ensure that our Company can provide the best service to its customers.
- Processing the data of the customer/supplier employee and other persons involved in the services or supply transactions within the scope of the execution of the product and service processes offered by our company and the services offered/received,
- To understand the needs of consumers, to respond faster according to their wishes, to provide better service by improving our communication with our consumers, to inform our consumers about our products and services, to get your opinions on our products and services, to develop and diversify our products and services in line with your wishes and needs, and together with the necessary quality and To carry out our standard audits as stipulated by the relevant laws and regulations,
- Creating visitor records and ensuring the security of our workplaces,
- Organizing meetings, organizations, trainings, conferences or events,
- Ensuring the security and continuity of information systems within the scope of data security,
- Managing customer relations and improving and developing business processes within this scope, conducting analysis, survey and reporting studies,
- Carrying out sponsorship activities,
- Sharing of bulletins, publications, magazines,
- Registration on the website,
- Execution of internal control, independent audit, review and reporting processes,
- Fulfilling the demands of official institutions and organizations and implementing the decisions communicated to our Company,
- Execution of storage and archiving activities.
Your personal data, within the above-mentioned purpose and scope, through the means such as the website, various contracts, mobile applications, e-mail, application forms, written or verbal communications with our Company, etc. can be collected orally, in writing or electronically through channels, and your consent can be obtained.
According to the Communiqué on the Procedures and Principles of Application to the Data Controller, your requests within the scope of Article 11 of the KVKK No. mah. Clothing Craftsmen Social Tesis Sok. No:1/1 B002 Başakşehir / İstanbul by registered letter with return receipt or in writing through a notary public or by providing your identity confirmation, in person with a written and wet signature, or by secure electronic signature, mobile signature or electronic mail that you have previously notified us and registered in our system. If you have an address, you can send it to our e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org using this e-mail address.